Eggnog Layered Pie Recipe
This delicious Eggnog Layered Pie is a simple, yet unique pie that is perfect for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season.
If you are on the hunt for a holiday pie that is easy to make and a bit unique, look no further.
This delicious Eggnog Layered Pie that I found at On Cupcake Moon is perfect for the holiday season. It is simple to make and it is a nice change from the standard apple or pumpkin pie. I prefer to use a traditional pie crust but an alternative is to use a pre-made graham cracker crumb crust which would also taste great. Enjoy!
Eggnog Layered Pie
- 1 premade pie crust baked according to package directions and cooled (Alternatively you can use a premade graham cracker crumb crust)
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding 3.4 oz. size
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold eggnog
- 1 tub of whipped topping 8 oz.
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- If you havent done so already, prepare the pie crust in a 9" pie dish and set aside.
- Whisk together pudding mixed with milk and eggnog, about 2 minutes. Spoon 1-1/2 cups of this into pie crust.
- Stir in half of the whipped topping to the remaining pudding mixture; mix well. Spread over the top of the pudding layer.
- Spread a third layer of the remaining whipped topping over the other two layers. Top with sliced almonds. Chill for 3 hours.