Easy Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti
The next time you are in a time crunch for lunch or dinner, I hope you try out this recipe for Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti. I am completely addicted to the tangy bite of the lemon and Parmesan combination. Love it!
With spaghetti topped with a parmesan and lemon sauce and chopped basil, this Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti recipe is fresh and light!
Tip: To make this dish more substantial, add in sliced pieces of grilled chicken.
Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice about 3 lemons
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until it is tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Whisk the lemon juice, oil and Parmesan in a bowl to blend.
- Drain the pasta and reserve approximately 1 c. of the pasta water. Toss the pasta with the lemon sauce, and pasta water, adding 1/4 c. at a time as needed to moisten. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with lemon zest and chopped basil.