No-Brainer Easy Cheesy Mexican Dorito Casserole Recipe
Sometimes I get a craving for the ultimate comfort food and this Mexican Dorito Casserole recipe satisfies that craving!
Every once in a while I get a certain craving for ultra comforting, delicious and easy to make food. This recipe for Mexican Dorito Casserole fits the bill.
Watch the steps below or scroll down to print the recipe!
I’m not gonna lie, it is not in any way healthy, but it isn’t the sort of thing you make regularly. For a special treat and to fulfill a craving, it certainly hits the spot.
Check out the recipe below and the how-to video in this post!
Mexican Dorito Casserole
- 2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1 c. shredded cheese or more if you are a cheese hound
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes canned tomatoes with jalepenos-mild
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning or more- to taste
- Bag of doritos
- Pre-heat oven to 350-f degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except doritos.
- In a greased 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed Doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture. Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture. Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.
PIN THIS RECIPE HERE!