Double Chocolate Mug Cake Made in Microwave (no egg)
This is the moistest mug cake recipe that I’ve ever had and you just won’t believe how easy it is to put together!
Want a chocolate cake in just a few minutes? Make it in a mug!
This is the moistest mug cake recipe that I’ve ever had and you just won’t believe how easy it is to put together. I’ve made this one “double chocolate” by adding some chocolate chips to the batter!
You can print the recipe below or check out the video underneath the recipe. Enjoy!
Double Chocolate Mug Cake (no eggs)
- 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweentened baking cocoa
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Whisk dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in milk and oil until well blended, then add chocolate chips.
- Add batter to a coffee mug and microwave for 70 seconds or until done.
- Mug will be hot when done, so be careful!
See how to make this recipe in my video on the top of this post!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.