Easy Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Pumpkin Frosting Recipe
Whip up these cute cupcakes with spice cake mix, cream cheese frosting, and canned pumpkin for a simple and tasty treat!
I’ll come right out and say it. I am not the type of girl to shy away from a cake mix. I do bake from scratch the majority of the time, but every once in a while I like to stray…to the dark side.
These cute little cupcakes utilize a spice cake mix, premade cream cheese frosting, and canned pumpkin.
Few ingredients, a few minutes to bake, and you have a wonderful treat full of fall flavors.
Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Pumpkin Frosting
- 1 box of your favorite brand spiced cake mix + any ingredients called for on the cake mix box like eggs, oil, or water
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- 1/3-1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- spices cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice works
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the box. Bake in cupcake liners according to baking instructions listed on the box. Let cool.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese frosting with the pumpkin puree and spices. Stir until smooth. Add frosting to the cooled cupcakes.
- Top with sprinkles and enjoy.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.