Sweet Bacon Chicken Wraps Recipe
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps are a tasty combination of sweet and spicy with only four ingredients that can feed a crowd.
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps are a tasty combination of sweet and spicy.
With only four ingredients, it is simple and affordable to make for a crowd. As we march our way into the holiday season these would surely be a welcome addition to your next party or family get-together.
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
- 4 boneless skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 1-pound package sliced bacon
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture. Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan. Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.