Sweet Bacon Chicken Wraps Recipe
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps are a tasty combination of sweet and spicy.
With only four ingredients, it is simple and affordable to make for a crowd. As we march our way into the holiday season these would surely be a welcome addition to your next party or family get-together.
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps
- 4 boneless skinless, chicken breasts
- 1 1-pound package sliced bacon
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture. Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan. Bake 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.