Corndog Muffin Recipe
Looking for a new twist on classic kids cuisine? Try out these kid-approved Corndog Muffins.
Utilizing cornbread mix makes them perfect for a mom on the go!
You can serve these with a little yellow mustard or ketchup if you’d prefer. Enjoy!
Try out these kid-approved Corndog Muffins. Utilizing cornbread mix makes them perfect for a mom on the go!
- 2 8.5 ounce packages cornbread mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 9 hot dogs cut into chunks
- 1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin tins.
- Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Fold the eggs and cheese into the dry mixture until moistened. Add the hot dogs to the batter. Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins until 2/3 full. (I used baking non-stick spray with no liners, as I found cupcake liners stuck to the cornbread after it baked.)
- Bake in a preheated oven 14 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.