One-Pot Broccoli Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
This tasty one-pot broccoli chicken and rice casserole was made using Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Campbell’s sauce, so it’s easy to make!
If you’re anything like me, you’re probably not keen to spend hours every single day to make sure there’s a delicious meal ready and waiting once the hungry troops arrive back home. For busy moms from all walks of life, a dinner that can be made quickly without sacrificing flavor and presentation is a HUGE hit.
After a busy day of mom-ing, working, typing, creating, or doing whatever it is you do, you want to make dinner quickly, effectively, and you want the end results to be not only delicious but well-received by your whole family. Have you tried their new Campbell’s® sauces? Forget about finicky recipes and trying not to burn things while toddlers run around at your feet — these simple to prepare sauces are ready to finish your meal with a flourish!
Since my family is all about cheese, I wanted to share this tasty one-pot broccoli chicken and rice casserole I made using the Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Campbell’s® sauce. Test it out with your family — I know they’ll LOVE it as much as my crew does!
One Pot Broccoli Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 package of boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins cut in small cubes
- 3/4 cup rice any kind you like
- 1 package of Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Campbell’s® sauce
- 2-3 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat up olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add onions, garlic and chicken. Cook until chicken starts to brown. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add rice, Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Campbell’s® sauce and chicken broth (add 2 cups and more later if needed). Cook over same medium heat until the rice is fully cooked, around 10-15 minutes.
- Add broccoli and continue cooking for another couple of minutes. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and place skillet under a broiler until the cheese on top starts to brown and bubble.
Eating together during the week can be really tricky, but when I’m able to get a meal together quickly, between after-school activities and lessons and bedtime, there’s a better chance that we’ll all sit down together — an important time for any family!
With Campbell’s® sauces, you can spend less time in the kitchen and MORE time with your family. Dinner doesn’t have to be complicated.
For a dinner that’s ready in three easy steps, try Campbell’s® sauces in different varieties, such as Slow Cooker, Skillet, Oven, and Grill sauces, as well as these delicious Campbell’s recipes. Yum!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.