One Skillet Cheesy Sausage Mac Recipe
Pork is, by far, my favorite meat of meats and comes in such a versatile array of products. Ham, pork chops, sausage, bacon…can you really go wrong with pork? I say no.
For this recipe, it’s all about sausage. And cheese. And macaroni. You’re going to love it.
This one-skillet cheesy sausage macaroni recipe is one of the easiest dinners you will ever make and it is SO delicious!
Read and print the recipe below.
One-Skillet Cheesy Sausage Mac Recipe
- 1 lb pork breakfast sausage
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 18 oz marinara sauce
- 18 oz water
- 2 cups dried elbow macaroni
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup half and half
- Brown sausage over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add bell peppers, elbow macaroni, marinara and water. Bring to boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until mac is tender, stirring occasionally stirring.
- Uncover, then add half and half, mozzarella cheese. Mix, remove from heat and sprinkle with fresh parsley.