25 Pumpkin Recipes You’ve Got To Try This Fall!
I LOVE all things pumpkin, folks. And I have a hunch you might too or you’d never have clicked over here, right?
Today we’re sharing 25 of our favorite pumpkin recipes — from sweet to savory, for any meal and tasty snacks in between! Sadly we don’t live in a world where pumpkins are at our beck and call every month of the year (although, I’d like to live in that world) so let’s make the most of pumpkin season and do it up right with these fantastic recipes!
01. Pumpkin Honey Cornbread via The Comfort Of Cooking
02. Double Glazed Pumpkin Scones via Mom Spark
03. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles via So Fawned
04. Pumpkin And Feta Tart via My Kitchen Affair
05. Pumpkin Roll via Gimme Some Oven
06. Maple Pumpkin Pie Bars via Mom Spark
07. Savory Pumpkin Cheddar Pancakes With Rosemary via An Edible Mosaic
08. Roast Pumpkin With Feta And Honey via Not Quite Nigella
09. Hearty Vegan Pumpkin Chili via So Fawned
10. Creamy Pumpkin Pasta Bake via A Family Feast
11. Easiest Pumpkin Soup Recipe Ever via Good Housekeeping
12. Pumpkin Butterscotch Bundt Cake via Mom Spark
13. Pumpkin Pie Marshmallows via The Galley Gourmet
14. Pumpkin Granola via Liv Life
15. 5 Minute Maple Pumpkin Oatmeal via So Fawned
16. Pumpkin Noodle Bowl via Mom Spark
17. Spiked Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate via Diethood
18. Skinny Pumpkin Breakfast Parfait via The Skinny Fork
19. Pumpkin And Oreo Mini Cheesecakes via Mom Spark
20. Pumpkin Spice Latte via Recipe Girl
21. Quinoa Black Bean Pumpkin Soup via Avocado Pesto
22. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups via So Fawned
23. Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bread via Averie Cooks
24. White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge via Flour On My Face
25. Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie via Busy Mom’s Helper
Ok, now I’m officially drooling. I love the smell of pumpkin when it’s baking, or mixed with savor spice, or added to my coffee with a little whipped cream too. Yum, yum. Autumn tastes SO GOOD!
Which recipe are you most excited to try out this season?
Désirée is the Canuck mama behind So Fawned Lifestyle. Blogger, social media wrangler, go-to girl. Living the life with her partner Rich and awesome daughter Gretchen, she spends her days typing and drinking copious amounts of tea, and watching Gilmore Girl reruns.