Spring Chocolate-Dipped Carrot Strawberries Easter Recipe
Spring chocolate-dipped “carrot” strawberries! A fun recipe to make with the kids and oh-so-yummy for the whole family.
This time of year makes me excited for all things bright and cheery, including the recipes I create.
So, today’s recipe is just that – springy, fun and DELICIOUS.
Spring chocolate-dipped carrot strawberries! A fun recipe to make with the kids and oh-so-yummy for the whole family.
Grab the recipe below!
Spring Chocolate-Dipped Carrot Strawberries Recipe
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the orange candy melts to a double boiler under medium heat (or a Wilton candy warmer). Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Dip 3 strawberries into the melted orange chocolate and place back on the lined cookie sheet. Immediately sprinkle with pastel confetti or jimmies sprinkles, if desired. The chocolate on the strawberries will harden rather quickly so be sure to sprinkle right after dipping the strawberries.
- Repeat Step 3 until all of the strawberries are coated. You can leave some of them without sprinkles so they look like "carrots."
- Optional: For a contrast in color, microwave the blue candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl for 45 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle the melted candy over a few strawberries and cover with pastel sprinkles.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, transfer to a serving platter or serve on a plate with crushed Oreo cookies.
tip: use a Wilton 2109-8812 Party Planning Candy Melts & Candy Melting Pot Set for the candy melts!
PIN THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.