Cheddar Sausage Balls Recipe
This time of year offers all sorts of delicious foods! From desserts to savory dishes, food is what brings us all together at the holiday table.
If you are anything like me, you love to cook for your loved ones and use this time to really make those dishes extra special. But, what makes those dishes special? How do they go from good to GREAT recipes?
For me, a great recipe is one that has a lot of flavor. Now, this doesn’t necessarily mean that it has to be cooked for several hours, have dozens of steps to create or includes expensive ingredients. Nope, it just means that the ingredients that you do choose to use are good ones, it’s properly seasoned and cooked with love. 😃
So, in celebration of this special time of year, I have put together a delicious and super easy recipe that is just perfect for holiday gatherings. Warning, though, they are hard to stop eating!
Cheddar Sausage Balls
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean Original Premium Pork Sausage
- 8oz Great Value shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat over to 300 F degrees.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine with your hands.
- When all ingredients are thoroughly combined, form into 1" balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for around 18-20 minutes or until the balls start to brown.
- Serve with cute tiny forks!
The Jimmy Dean® sausage adds so much flavor to this dish! Fortunately, Walmart offers great ingredients for the holidays, like Jimmy Dean sausage, to create those very special and memorable holiday moments. It’s good to know that I can easily pop into a Walmart store, get what I need, and go.
How do you plan on adding #joy2themeal this holiday?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Hillshire Brands Company. All opinions are entirely my own.