Cool Finds: Cute Handmade Halloween Costumes For Kids!
The big day is just a week away, mamas! Have your little ones picked out their costumes? If you’re still hunting for some costume inspiration, here are a few cute ideas to get you started!
01. One of my favourite bloggers made this Olivia costume for her daughter last year. Commence the awwwing now!
02. How cute would it be to DIY a flock of sheep? Love these sweet little lambs!
03. A purple octopus! Simple and super cute!
04. It’s raining cats & dogs! I really love clever costumes like this.
05. Whooo could resist this handmade owl getup?
Feeling crafty yet?
I can’t wait to get started on my daughter’s costume! This year, in keeping with our Star Wars theme, she’ll will be going as Princess Leia. Her first Halloween? Chewbacca! Second Halloween? Yoda! Hmm, I wonder how long she’ll let me get away with this…
Tell us, do you make or buy your Halloween costumes? What will your little ones be dressed up as this year?
If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.