My Life “To-Do” List
my very first hike – Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles
UPDATE! I created a Life List Pinterest board!
Inspired by a post from my good friend Jenny Ingram, I have FINALLY started a life “to-do” list. I have been wanting to put these life goals together for a very long time, but kept putting it off. And putting it off.
Truth is, I have experienced so many wonderful things in my adult life that I never thought I would. From creating a business from nothing to seeing the country, my life has been a very, very blessed one. I do feel, however, that I am not quite done.
This list is just a start. I know that I will be adding more goals as time goes by, but for now, here are a few experiences I hope to enjoy before I leave this Earth. Some silly, some important, but all awesome. Here we go…
Amy’s Life “To-Do” List
Travel & Adventure
- visit all US states (
25 2423 to go!)
- visit at least 5 European countries (would love to see Italy, England, France, Germany and Greece)
- visit New Zealand and take the Lord of the Rings tour
- take an Alaskan cruise
- zip line (I can’t believe I haven’t done this)
ride in a hot air balloon(read my post!)
- see a whale in its natural habitat
- UPDATE! eat at an In-N-Out Burger (weird, I know, but I need to do it)
- help build a home or community center
- visit and donate services in another country
- pay off a debt to someone in need
- become debt free but the house
- become debt free INCLUDING the house
- write a book
- become a full-time travel blogger (once kids are older)
- renew wedding vows
- take a honeymoon (coming soon – Costa Rica!)
Do you have a life list? I would love to see yours, so please leave a comment with your link in the comments section of this post.
If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.