Orange Coconut Creamsicle Recipe
Summer is here and if you’re anything like me, you are craving cool, refreshing snacks.
These Orange Coconut Creamsicles are not only healthy, but absolutely delicious and easy to make. They are perfect way to cool off after a day out in the hot sun!
Orange Coconut Creamsicles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: freeze 2 hours
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tbsp sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oranges
- In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice and next 6 ingredients. Stir in oranges.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze 4 to 6 hours or until frozen.
- When you’re ready to serve, run some warm water along your popsicle mold to loosen, and serve immediately.