Peppermint Snowflake Dip
‘Tis the season to be jolly and have some delicious Peppermint Snowflake Dip with cookies!
Check out the recipe below and Happy Holidays!
Yield: 2 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: Chill: at least 1 hour
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup crushed peppermint
- 4 ounces light whipped dairy topping (such as Cool Whip)
- Assorted cookies, covered pretzels
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and peppermint
extract and beat 30 seconds or until smooth and combined. Add the whipped dairy
topping; beat until combined, about 1 minute. Fold in the crushed peppermint. Transfer
dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with assorted cookies or
chocolate covered pretzels.
I used light cream cheese and light cool whip and they worked great but regular can be
Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.