Where to Find Dole Whip at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Parks
updated 3/22/15 – Aloha Isle has switched places with Sunshine Tree Terrace (both are still located in Adventureland)
If you are new to Disney Parks, you may not have heard of Dole Whip before now. OR maybe you have heard of Dole Whip and think to yourself, “Why is everyone always talking about Dole Whip? What is the big deal with Dole Whip? What IS Dole Whip?” I was you once, too. And then it happened.
In 2010, my husband and I booked our third family trip to Walt Disney World. For this vacation, we wanted to up the ante, so we booked our first deluxe resort at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. We soon figured out that the Polynesian Resort had more in store for us than its beautiful palm trees, sparkling pool and relaxing Hawaiian music. Yes, indeed, there was definitely something extra special about this resort. Something amazing. Something called “Dole Whip”. In fact, there was a self-serve Dole Whip machine right inside the Polynesian Resort. Our lives were changed forever.
What is Dole Whip?
Dole Whip is a non-dairy soft serve frozen dessert made from puree and reconstituted with water, then frozen before serving. Dole Whip is available in three flavors – pineapple, orange and vanilla – but pineapple definitely gets the most attention and is considered the original flavor. (and my personal favorite!) Dole Whip can also be combined with pineapple juice to create the most delicious float in the world. (in my opinion!)
Where to Find Dole Whip at Walt Disney World Parks
- Captain Cook’s – Located in Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Captain Cook’s offers a self-serve Dole Whip machine! Oh yeahhhhhh…
- Aloha Isle – Located in Adventureland in Magic Kingdom Park, Aloha Isle offers Dole Whip in pineapple, orange, vanilla or swirled. You can also get your favorite Dole Whip float style with pineapple juice.
Where to Find Dole Whip at Disneyland Parks
- Tiki Juice Bar – Located in Disneyland Park, Tiki Juice Bar offers pineapple-flavored Dole Whip and Dole Whip Floats, and even includes a fancy cherry and umbrella!
Have you tried a Dole Whip yet?
Other Dole Whip related articles you may enjoy:
- Disney to Sell Dole Whip with Spiced Rum from Disney Everyday
- Dole Whip Cravings from The Angel Forever
- Magical Moments After the New Fantasyland Opening from The Angel Forever
- Thunderbirds and Dole Whip from The Mom Maven
- Dole Whip from The Mom Maven
- Dole Whip, I Love Thee! by My Organized Chaos
- Have You Ever Wanted to Bathe in Dole Whip? Now You Can! from Disney Everyday
If you enjoyed this post, follow us on Facebook for more goodness.