Fresh Peach Salsa Recipe
One HUGE perk of summer is the bounties and bounties of fresh fruits that crops produce. I don’t like to waste these precious months, so I am always trying to integrate fruit into my summer recipes.
Today I am sharing an extremely easy, yet delicious fresh peach salsa that is just perfect on top of your favorite protein.
Fresh Peach Salsa
- 1 cup diced fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup diced bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons diced purple onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
In a small bowl, combine peaches and remaining ingredients, stirring gently. Cover and refrigerate or serve at room temperature with shrimp, pork, chicken, fish or steak.