Rainbow Fruit Tray with Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip
While my son had a slightly different fruit tray for his birthday, for my daughter to stay on the theme of Rainbows and Ponies I went with this fun rainbow fruit tray with a Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip courtesy of Cooking Classy on the side.
All of the fruit was fresh and prepared the morning of. You can use any fruit of appropriate rainbow colors:
- red (strawberries, raspberries)
- orange (cantaloupe, mandarin oranges, mango)
- yellow (pineapple, bananas, apricots)
- green (grapes, kiwis, green apples)
- blue (blueberries, grapes, blackberries)
Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip
- fresh strawberries (or raspberries)
- cantalope (or mandarin oranges), cubed
- pineapple (or bananas, apricots), cubed
- green grapes (or kiwis, green apples, cubed)
- blueberries (or grapes, blackberries)
- 8 oz strawberry cream cheese at room temperature
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
Rainbow Fruit Tray
- Assemble fruit in a rainbow design.
Strawberry Fluff Dip
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a fork, whisk together strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow cream until well combine. Serve with fruit for dipping. Store in refrigerator up to three days, stir again before serving.