Rainbow Fruit Tray with Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip
While my son had a slightly different fruit tray for his birthday, for my kid to stay on the theme of Rainbows and Ponies I went with this fun rainbow fresh fruit platter tray with a Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip courtesy of Cooking Classy on the side. The prettiest party tray ever!
All of the cut fruit was fresh and prepared the morning of. You can use any season fruit of appropriate rainbow colors:
- red (strawberries, raspberries)
- orange (cantaloupe, mandarin oranges, mango)
- yellow (pineapple, bananas, apricots)
- green (grapes, kiwis, green apples)
- blue (blueberries, grapes, blackberries)
Equipment needed for the recipe:
Of all the party platters I have made, this one is my all-time favorite. Award-winning, perhaps? 🙂
Get the recipe below!
Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip
- fresh strawberries (or raspberries)
- cantaloupe (or mandarin oranges) cubed
- pineapple (or bananas, apricots) cubed
- green grapes (or kiwis, green apples) cubed
- blueberries (or grapes, blackberries)
- 8 oz strawberry cream cheese at room temperature
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
Rainbow Fruit Tray
- Assemble fruit in a rainbow design.
Strawberry Fluff Dip
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a fork, whisk together strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow cream until well combined. Serve with fruit for dipping. Store in refrigerator up to three days, stir again before serving.
GET MORE JELLO SALAD AND FRUIT SALAD RECIPES:
Easy Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe – A typical 5 Cup Fruit Salad is very similar, but this fruit salad utilizes fresh strawberries and bananas and omits the coconut.
Easy Ambrosia Salad – Ambrosia salad is a delicious mix of Cool Whip, vanilla pudding, sour cream, mini marshmallows, pineapples, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, and maraschino cherries.
Mandarin Orange Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe – This recipe has a trio of fruits: mandarin oranges, pineapple, and pear. Mix with that your favorite vanilla yogurt and marshmallows and let it get happy in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Grandma’s Easy Cherry Pie Filling Salad Recipe – Grandma’s Cherry Pie Filling Saladtakes about 5 minutes to make (plus time to chill in the fridge) and includes only 5 simple ingredients: cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, Cool Whip, pineapple chunks, and chopped pecans.
Star-Spangled Fruit Salad – To make a festive July 4th Star-Spangled Fruit Salad, combine your favorite fruits with ripe watermelon star cutouts.
Fresh Fruit Pizza with Sugar Cookie Crust Dessert Recipe – Fresh fruit with a sugar cookie crust….it’s to die for.
3-Ingredient Creamy Fruit Dip – There are only three ingredients in this sweet fruit dip that takes no time to “whip” together.
Fresh Peach Salsa Recipe – A fresh peach salsa complimented with bell peppers, purple onions, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeño peppers!