Berry Creamy Dairy-Free Ice Cream Recipe
My daughter is a huge fan of homemade “ice cream.”
This sweet dessert is perfect for lactose-intolerant folks, too!
Berry Creamy Dairy-free Ice Cream
This Berry Creamy Dairy-Free Ice Cream recipe is great for those days when I am short on time or want to make the girls a quick cool snack. This sweet dessert is perfect for lactose-intolerant folks, too!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, blueberries, or mixed berries
- 1 banana, sliced
- a splash of water, almond or soy milk (whatever you have on hand is fine)
- a drizzle of honey or agave nectar
- Pulse the berries in a food processor until they turn into “snow”.
- Drizzle in your sweetener of choice and add your sliced banana. Continue to pulse until combined. If the ice cream is too solid add a drop of soy milk, water or juice to thin it out.