Easy No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe
Are you in need for an easy dessert to take to casual summer parties?
Chocolate Eclair Cake is a great way to go. It is best served the first or second day, after being refrigerated for a few hours. I sometimes like to freeze it for an hour before serving for an even firmer texture. I love it!
Get the recipe below as well as watch the “how-to” video!
Chocolate Eclair Cake
- 1 box 14oz graham crackers
- 2 3.4 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 16 ounce package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 16 ounce can prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan.
- Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power. Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.