Easy No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe
This delicious no-bake chocolate eclair cake is made with graham crackers, vanilla pudding, milk, whipped cream, and chocolate frosting.
Are you in need of an easy dessert to take to casual summer parties?
Chocolate Eclair Cake is a great way to go. It is best served the first or second day, after being refrigerated for a few hours. I sometimes like to freeze it for an hour before serving for an even firmer texture. I love it!
Get the recipe below as well as watch the “how-to” video!
Chocolate Eclair Cake
- 1 box 14oz graham crackers
- 2 3.4 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 16 ounce package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 16 ounce can prepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan.
- Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power. Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.