Easy Rhubarb Pie Recipe
Not only is this pie super easy, but it is also super delicious. It has got to be my favorite pie recipe of all time. Sweet and tart!
Not only is this pie super easy, but it is also super delicious. It has got to be my favorite pie recipe of all time. Sweet and tart, totally perfect in my opinion. Enjoy!
Super Easy Rhubarb Pie
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Ready-made pie dough
- Preheat oven to 450-f degrees. Place first dough in baking dish and form to your liking.
- Combine flour and sugar in a separate bowl. Add 1/4 of mix to the bottom of your pie crust. Add chopped rhubarb then add the rest of your flour/sugar mixture. Break up butter into small pieces and dot on top of rhubarb.
- Bake for 15 minutes on lowest rack. Reduce temperature to 350-f degrees and bake for 40-45 minutes. Drape pie loosely with tin foil once crust has browned to your liking to avoid burning.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or at room temperature. Now go eat!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.