Easy Cherry Cobbler Using Box Cake Mix Recipe (Dump Cake)
This is the easiest (only 3 ingredients) and yummiest cherry cobbler you will ever make! The cherries can be swapped out for any other fruit.
This is the easiest (only 3 ingredients) and yummiest cherry cobbler you will ever make!
I make this cherry cobbler when I’m asked to bring a dish to a party or event and the guests have no idea how little time it took me to make it. Shhhhhh…. it will be our little secret. 🙂
The cherries can be swapped out for any other fruit – peaches, blueberries, apples – and you can use a yellow or white cake mix, both will work. All you need is the ingredients below and a 9×13 baking dish!
The recipe below, enjoy! We’ve also put together a fun video of all the steps, too. Check it out below as well!
Easy Cherry Cobbler
- 2 cans 21 oz cherry pie filling-undrained
- 1 pkg. white or yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 c. nuts optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour cherries in bottom of 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix (usually around 3/4 of bag is enough) over cherries and do not stir.
- Pour melted butter over cake mix; sprinkle nuts on top.(optional) Do not mix.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, or until set.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.