Easy Homemade Strawberry Freezer Jam Recipe
With only three ingredients, it is so simple but the flavor is amazing. You won’t buy store-bought strawberry jam ever again.
I promise you, it is easy!
Strawberry Freezer Jam
- 4 cups mashed strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 packet freezer jam pectin
- In a large bowl, crush strawberries until only small pieces remain and mixture is quite liquid. This may take a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix Pectin and sugar together until incorporated. Add to mashed strawberries. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Ladle into clean jam jars, leaving 1/2″ space at the top. Cap and let sit for 30 minutes. Store in your freezer until ready to use, or transfer to fridge and eat!
Jam keeps several weeks in the fridge or up to one year in the freezer.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.