Easy Homemade Strawberry Freezer Jam Recipe
I promise you, it is easy!
Homemade Strawberry Freezer Jam is one of my favorite treats ever. With only three ingredients, it is so simple but the flavor is amazing. You won’t buy store-bought strawberry jam ever again.
This delicious jam would be great with fresh Belgian waffles, warmed and served on top of vanilla ice cream, or for a morning treat, slather it on a bagel with cream cheese.
Strawberry Freezer Jam
- 4 cups mashed strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 packet freezer jam pectin
- In a large bowl, crush strawberries until only small pieces remain and mixture is quite liquid. This may take a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix Pectin and sugar together until incorporated. Add to mashed strawberries. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Ladle into clean jam jars, leaving 1/2″ space at the top. Cap and let sit for 30 minutes. Store in your freezer until ready to use, or transfer to fridge and eat!
Jam keeps several weeks in the fridge or up to one year in the freezer.