Easy Shrimp Louis Pasta Salad Recipe
This amazing Shrimp Louis Pasta Salad includes mayo, ranch dressing, cocktail sauce, lemon juice, red pepper, and green onion – YUM!
Today I’m bringing you my favorite pasta salad recipe, Shrimp Louis Pasta Salad. I made this for my son’s first birthday party and I absolutely loved it (and so did everyone else). It is important to let the finished pasta salad chill for a few hours to let the flavor develop. It really makes a big difference in flavor.
Some reviewers reported that they thought there was too much sauce in this dish, but I thought it was just right. If you have leftovers, the sauce tends to be absorbed even more into the pasta a day after preparing. If this is a worry to you, increase the amount of pasta by just a bit.
Shrimp Louis Pasta Salad
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb medium cooked shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato making sure to de-seed it
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper or green, if you prefer the flavor
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, seafood cocktail sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt & pepper.
- 3. Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients. Let it chill in the fridge for a few hours to let the flavors develop.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.