Sweet & Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies Appetizer Recipe
Looking for an appetizer that your guests will eat up in seconds? Sweet and Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies will do the trick!
Brown sugar and cayenne pepper transform these Sweet and Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies into a party appetizer that vanishes in seconds.
Bacon Changes Everything
As you already know, I love to cook, which explains the countless recipes I have here on Mom Spark.
One of my favorite ingredients to work with is bacon, because, well IT’S BACON. As they say, everything goes with bacon. It’s true.
Sweet & Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies
For today’s post, I’ve got a TO DIE FOR appetizer for your next football gathering or potluck. Or just to eat at home because IT’S BACON-WRAPPED LITTLE SMOKIES.
Read and Print the Recipe
Sweet Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies Appetizer Recipe
- 1 package of pork little smokies
- 1 package of bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 cayenne pepper depending on how spicy you like it
- Preheat over to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and baking rack.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar with cayenne pepper. Cut bacon into three equal thirds, then wrap each smokie with bacon and cover with sugar mixture. Place on baking sheet (it may take a couple of batches to go through all of the bacon and smokies).
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.