Colorful Mini Peeps Easter Pancake Recipe
Every Easter, I like to spoil the kids with gifts and recipes of colorful pastels of pink, blue, yellow and purple. It’s a fun time of the year to celebrate spring and the approach of flowers blooming.
So, to celebrate spring and Easter, I have a delicious recipe to share with you today – Mini Peeps Easter Pancakes!
Grab the recipe below! Happy Easter!
Colorful Peeps Easter Pancake Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Add the water to the Bisquick container and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
3. Pour an even amount into 4 small bowls.
4. Add 5-6 drops of each food coloring (pink, green, blue and purple) into a bowl of batter and mix well.
5. Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of pancake batter into each mold. I made 12 total (3 of each color).
6. Bake for 3-4 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool for 1 minute in the pan before removing gently with a butter knife.
7. If desired, pipe 2 eyes and a nose with the black icing, on each pancake.
8. Serve with butter and maple syrup.
PIN THIS RECIPE BELOW!