Colorful Mini Peeps Easter Pancake Recipe
These colorful Mini Peeps Pancakes are not only easy to make, but make Easter breakfast a special celebration!
Every Easter, I like to spoil the kids with gifts and recipes of colorful pastels of pink, blue, yellow, and purple. It’s a fun time of the year to celebrate spring and the approach of flowers blooming.
So, to celebrate spring and Easter, I have a delicious recipe to share with you today – Mini Peeps Easter Pancakes!
Grab the recipe below! Happy Easter!
Colorful Peeps Easter Pancake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add the water to the Bisquick container and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour an even amount into 4 small bowls.
- Add 5-6 drops of each food coloring (pink, green, blue and purple) into a bowl of batter and mix well.
- Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of pancake batter into each mold. I made 12 total (3 of each color).
- Bake for 3-4 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool for 1 minute in the pan before removing gently with a butter knife.
- If desired, pipe 2 eyes and a nose with the black icing, on each pancake.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
PIN THIS RECIPE BELOW!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.