S’more Rice Krispy Treats Recipe
We’ve put together many rice krispy treats, from peanut butter chocolate to Lucky Charms, but there is one we haven’t covered yet – s’mores!
In the past, we have put together several rice krispy treats, from peanut butter chocolate-dipped to Lucky Charms to piggies, but there is one treat that we haven’t covered yet – s’mores!
It only makes sense, right?
Here is the recipe.
S'more Rice Krispy Treats
We've put together many rice krispy treats, from peanut butter chocolate to Lucky Charms, but there is one we haven't covered yet - s'mores!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10 ounce package mini marshmallows
- 5 cups chocolate rice cereal
- 4 sheets of graham crackers finely crushed
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add chocolate rice cereal and graham crackers, mixing until well coated.
- Spray wax paper with cooking spray. Press mixture into 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool and cut into 2-inch squares.
Note: These are best if served the same day.
PIN THIS POST BELOW!
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.
One Comment on “S’more Rice Krispy Treats Recipe”
Pingback: 17 Easy Smores Recipes to Enjoy at Home | Maple Leaf Mommy