Cinco De Mayo Salsa Dip
Cinco de Mayo is almost here, so let’s celebrate with a delicious salsa dip!
Grab the recipe below!
Cinco De Mayo Dip
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunky diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and cooled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Tortilla chips (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine beans, tomatoes, corn, cilantro and salt. Add avocados and lime juice, mixing gently. Cover and chill one hour or serve at room temperature with tortilla chips or as a side with chicken, seafood or pork.