25 Mouthwatering Thanksgiving Recipes!
Today I wanted to share some Thanksgiving recipes that are good enough for a family dinner, a huge get-together, or a potluck!
I always enjoy experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen, but there’s something really wonderful about cooking and baking (and sampling, of course) during the Autumn season. The cooler weather means my oven makes the kitchen all cozy and fills the house with wonderful aromas! Plus, with the holiday season approaching, you not only get to whip up scrumptious eats in the kitchen, but you also get to share them with friends and family. Yum!
Today I wanted to share some Thanksgiving recipes that are good enough for a family dinner, a huge get-together, or a potluck! Enjoy!
1. Garlic Honey Mustard Slow Cooked Ham via Foodboum
2. Sweet Green Bean and Bacon Bundles via Mom Spark
3. Pumpkin Cheddar Biscuits via So Fawned
4. Crispy Roasted Potato via Joyously Domestic
5. Easy Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows via Eclectic Recipes
6. Hungarian Paprika Roasted Cauliflower via So Fawned
7. Roasted Vegetables via Damn Delicious
8. Acorn Squash With Walnuts And Cranberry via Let The Baking Begin
9. Honey Glazed Baby Carrots via Damn Delicious
10. Stuffed Butternut Squash via Scarborough Food Fair
11. Herb and Citrus Oven Roasted Chicken Recipe via Mom Spark
12. Crock-Pot Maple Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix via Averie Cooks
13. Mayonnaise Roasted Turkey via She Wears Many Hats
14. Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts With Cranberries And Pecans via Rachel Schultz
15. Homestyle Sausage Stuffing via Cinnamon-Spice And Everything Nice
16. Cranberry Sauce via Cherished Bliss
17. Easy Vegan Cheesy Quinoa via So Fawned
18. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn via Damn Delicious
19. Easy Pumpkin Butter via Mom Spark
20. Cheesy Cauliflower Au Gratin via I Wash You Dry
21. Citrus And Herb Roasted Turkey via What’s Gaby Cooking
22. Provolone, Mushroom, And Potato Gratin via Garnish With Lemons
23. Home-Style Mashed Potatoes via Pass The Sushi
24. Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms via InStyle
25. Twice-Baked Sweet Potato via Tastes Better From Scratch
Also, make sure you check out this delicious Crockpot Ham by my friend at Tammilee Tips!
Désirée is the Canuck mama behind So Fawned Lifestyle. Blogger, social media wrangler, go-to girl. Living the life with her partner Rich and awesome daughter Gretchen, she spends her days typing and drinking copious amounts of tea, and watching Gilmore Girl reruns.