Tri-Tip Steak Wrap Recipe
Tender try-tip steak, lavash bread or tortillas, goat cheese, tomatoes, & red onions for this Tri-Tip Wrap recipe!
I can assure you, I am no cook. I mean, I do know-how – like the basics – but I have no ideas and no motivation.
Last week at a “mom’s-night-in” wine and dessert party at my friend Cassie’s house, some of the girls were giving me some much-needed new (and much improved) ideas for dinner.
Here is the most successful of them all: Tri-tip Wraps (yay!)
With tender try-tip steak, lavash bread or tortillas, goat cheese, tomatoes, and red onions, this Tri-Tip Wrap is a simple dinner recipe!
- Tri tip steak you could use any kind of red meat
- package of Lavash bread or “Wrap” tortillas
- package of Goat cheese
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red onion
- optional: basil leaves red pepper spread, pesto spread
- optional: lettuce any kind
- Prepare tri tip steaks by grilling, broiling or pan searing. After letting the meat “rest”, slice into thin strips.
- Using a knife, spread goat cheese onto lavash bread (or wrap tortillas). Cut bread into thirds. Layer each strip with sliced tomatoes, red onion and thinly sliced tri tip. Roll them up and serve immediately.
- optional: grill tortilla or lavash bread after wrapping
My husband went on and on about these… even bragged to his brother about them! I can assure you, that has NEVER happened before.
Abigail @ Piece of Cake
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.