Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Holiday Bread Stuffing Recipe
Let’s face it – no holiday is complete without a good bread stuffing. It’s crucial. It’s mandatory, even.
But there’s a downside: it’s not the easiest to make and can be extremely time-consuming. Not to worry, though, because I’m making my holiday meal super easy this year by preparing every dish in the Crock Pot® Express Crock Multi-Cooker (using the pressure cooker options) or Instant Pot. Yup, it’s true.
This bread stuffing is a buttery and savory dish with fresh herbs, onions, and celery made in a pressure cooker. It’s the perfect holiday stuffing recipe for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and beyond.
Get more Pressure Cooker Holiday Recipes:
- Pressure Cooker Turkey Breast
- Pressure Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Pressure Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Pressure Cooker Bread Stuffing
- Pressure Cooker Cranberry Sauce
Get the recipe:
Pressure Cooker Holiday Bread Stuffing Recipe
- 8 cups dry breadcrumbs cubed
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 3 1/4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh sage chopped finely
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- Using the "BROWN/SAUTE" function of the pressure cooker, cooking onions until they are translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients, making sure to coat breadcrumbs fully. Attach and lock lid, then cook on low for 13 minutes.
- Quick release, then serve!
*this post contains affiliate links
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.