Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
I have a love/hate relationship with the holiday turkey. In that, I love to eat it, but I’m incredibly intimated to prepare it.
That is until I figured out a big secret.
Shhhh…come closer. You’ll want to hear this.
A pressure cooker. Yes, seriously. You’ll have a nice, juicy turkey breast full of flavor and ready to eat in less than an hour. I’m not sure how the holiday bird can get any easier.
A juicy, flavorful turkey breast made in a pressure cooker in less than an hour. The easiest holiday turkey recipe that you’ll find for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Get more Pressure Cooker Holiday Recipes:
- Pressure Cooker Turkey Breast
- Pressure Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Pressure Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Pressure Cooker Bread Stuffing
- Pressure Cooker Cranberry Sauce
Pressure Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
- Place trivet inside pressure cooker. Add chicken broth, onions, garlic, and celery.
- Mix olive oil and dry spices to a small bowl until well combined.
- Remove gravy packet (if necessary) from turkey, and wash turkey thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Using a brush, cover turkey with the oil/spice mixture. Place turkey, breast side up, into the pressure pot. Attach and lock lid, and set to "POULTRY" setting (or high) for 35 minutes.
- After cooking, let turkey breast naturally release until lid is unlocked.
- optional: if you want to crisp up the skin, place turkey breast in a roasting pan and broil at 445 degrees until desired
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.