Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cranberry Orange Sauce Recipe
A sweet, but tangy cranberry-orange sauce that is perfect for topping on holiday stuffing, turkey, or bread made in a pressure cooker.
Who doesn’t have cranberry sauce at a holiday feast? No one, I say. NO ONE!
But, let’s not buy the stuff that’s in the can, okay? Because the real thing is so super easy. Especially if you’re using Crock Pot® Express Crock Multi-Cooker or Instant Pot pressure cooker this holiday like I am. Super. Simple.
Get more Pressure Cooker Holiday Recipes:
- Pressure Cooker Turkey Breast
- Pressure Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- Pressure Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Pressure Cooker Bread Stuffing
- Pressure Cooker Cranberry Sauce
The recipe is below!
Pressure Cooker Cranberry Orange Sauce Recipe
- 12 oz fresh cranberries stemmed and washed
- 2 tsp orange zest about 1 medium orange
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup white sugar
- pinch of salt
- Mix orange juice and maple syrup in a small bowl until well combined. Pour into pressure cooker. Add cranberries and orange zest.
- Attach and lock lid, and steam at high pressure for 1 minute.
- Natural release for 7 minutes, then carefully open lid. Crush cranberries with a masher or wooden spoon.
- Set pressure cooker to "BROWN/SAUTE", then add sugar. Heat up sauce until it's to desired thickness. Add salt.
Founder of Mom Spark – a lifestyle blog for moms.