Berry Healthy Smoothie Bowl Recipe
We all know how popular and delicious smoothies are, but have you ever tried it in a bowl?
Yes, my friends, the smoothie bowl is all the rage on Pinterest and I have to say…they’re pretty brilliant.
Here’s how to make one!
Berry Healthy Smoothie Bowl
Yield: 1-2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
If you’re not using protein powder, you can omit the water in this recipe.
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 scoop protein powder, (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
Toppings: strawberries, blueberries, almonds, granola, golden raisins
1. In blender combine juice, water, honey, protein powder, mango, berries, banana and ice. Process as directed until smooth. Top with desired toppings.